The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine Review

1 comment


So I was seeing this product pop up hear and there in the beauty world and decided I would give it a go.

I am a massive fan of anything Coconut Oil and truly believe in the results you get from using it, so was very eager to try thing version out.


I bought it from The Body Shop in Perth,AU for $13.95 (£5.50) and the size of the product is 50g. I like the size of this product as its small and travel size so very easy to add to your handbag.


The product does have a sweet coconut scent unlike normal coconut oils. I love love love the smell so  this product smells amazing to me, but it you are someone who is not keen on the smell, like my best friend and travelling buddy who hates the smell and my love for it (never impressed when I buy coconut scented products), then this product my not be for you.


I have been using the product for a while now and have seen some great results, specially when I blow dry my hair and use it, my hair look longer, straighter and has a lot more shine.


I normally use this product 1 of 2 ways.


1) When my hair is dry I rub my fingers in a circular motion on the product and when I have enough I rub it between my hands, then rub my hand through the ends on my hair.

As with any oil products on the hair, too much can equal greasy hair. It took me a few times to find out how much I needed without making it greasy.

2) A few hours before I was my hair I use the oil as a hair mask.


I use this product most days nows and is now a fixture in my hair care routine.



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Hair is attractive for every all. I like to take care to my own hair.
    Hair Shine Oil

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig